Testo 882 - Thermal Imaging Camera
Testo 882 High Resolution Thermal Imaging Camera - with 320 x 240 pixels and exceptional functionality.
Part number: 0560 0882
£5,155.00 (ex VAT)
£3,499.00 (ex VAT)
The testo 882 Thermal Imaging Camera provides exceptional resolution as standard and is the ideal thermal imaging device for a number of applications. The already impressive standard resolution of 320 x 240 pixels can be further enhanced with the addition of testo SuperResolution Software giving your camera an output resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, providing crystal clear thermal images and indepth insight for a fantastic price.
You can carry out non-intrusive thermal inspections for building and industrial applications with the testo 882. The testo 882 in ergonomic pistol design, with 320 x 240 pixels, stands out thanks to even more precise infrared images. With 76,800 temperature measuring points, it sees every detail on the measured object. This makes it even easier for you to detect anomalies and weaknesses from greater distances.
Testo 882 Features
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels: With 76.800 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in excellent image quality, very clearly and precisely.
- SuperResolution technology to 640 x 480 pixels: SuperResolution technology improves the image quality by one class, i.e. the resolution of the thermal images is four times higher.
- Thermal sensitivity < 60 mK: Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 60 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible.
- Large field of view thanks to 32° lens: With the lightweight 32° wide-angle lens, large image sections are immediately viewed, and the temperature distribution of the measurement object recorded at a glance.
- Solar mode: For each measurement, the sun irradiation value can be entered into the camera. This value is stored for each thermal image
- Special measurement mode for detecting areas with danger of mould: Using the externally measured ambient temperature and air humidity, as well as the surface temperature, the humidity value of each measurement point is caculated and shown in the display as areal humidity image.
- High temperature up to 550°C: With the high temperature option, the measuring range can be flexibly extended up to 1200°C.
- Integrated digital camera: Power LED's
- Voice recording using headset
- Intuitive operation
For information on calibration for this instrument contact us on - 01483 544 433