Testo 869 - Thermal Imaging Camera
Our best ever value thermal camera. Combining high performance with an unbeatable price, the testo 869 makes top-quality thermography affordable for everyone. Includes: Pro software, USB cable, mains unit and Li-ion rechargeable battery.
Part number: 0560 8690
Availability: 4 in stock
£849.00 (ex VAT)
£764.00 (ex VAT)
The testo 869 thermal imaging camera was developed in collaboration with experts from the heating industry, building trade, and facility management. It is perfect for detecting leaks, pinpointing thermal bridges or visualising overheated connections.
Combining high infrared performance, easy operation, and an unbeatable price, the new testo 869 makes high-quality thermography affordable for everyone. Built specifically for functions in a contractor's daily job, its professional technology belongs in every toolbox.
The Testo 869 is our best ever priced thermal camera, whilst still possessing testo quality
- High resolution for very good image quality: 19,220 temperature measurement points for precise and accurate measurement results – infrared resolution 160 x 120 pixels
- Visualise small temperature differences: The thermal sensitivity is smaller than 120 mK
- Focus-free 34° lens ensures a wide field of view, perfect to view the temperature distribution of measurement objects
- Display of critical temperature conditions: automatic hot/cold spot recognition.
- Pro software for easy image evaluation on the PC
- Option to store thermal images in JPEG format
Thermal imaging can be used for a huge variety of tasks, across many different industries. From mechanical maintenance to checking freezer doors are correctly shut, the number of uses really is boundless. Here are just a few of the key applications thermal imaging is used for all over the world:
Detecting structural defects and ensuring construction quality
Analysis with a Testo thermal imager is a fast and efficient method of detecting possible structural defects. Furthermore, thermal cameras are ideal for providing proof of the quality and the correct implementation of construction measures. Any heat losses, humidity or areas of air permeability in a building will then be visible. The testo 869 makes it possible to detect faulty thermal insulation and structural damage – all using a non-contact method!
- Checking the air tightness of windows and doors
- Finding insulation defects and thermal bridges in the building shell
- Detecting and visualising areas that are prone to mould
- Mapping underfloor heating systems
Thermal imaging is widely used to detect structural defects in buildings
Easy monitoring of heating and installation systems
Testo thermal imaging cameras are user friendly and easy to operate, so are ideal for quick checks of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. A quick glance is enough to discover irregularities in the temperature distribution. Thermography is the perfect solution for uncovering clogged radiators and leaks.
- Pinpointing the course of heating loops in an underfloor heating system
- Checking radiators for the build-up of deposits
- Measuring the supply and return temperature
- Locating leaks
With a testo 869 you can visualise how well radiators are working
Checking as part of electrical maintenance
With electrical installations or cables in general, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect. Using thermal imaging you can evaluate the heat status of low, medium and high-voltage systems. Thermographic images lead to the early detection of defective components or connections, so the necessary preventive measures can be introduced in a targeted way. This therefore minimises dangerous fire risks and prevents costly production downtimes.
- Checking switch cabinets
- Checking electrical connections
- Monitoring and checking photovoltaic system
With a thermal camera you can locate the source of the problem without having to be intrusive