Testo 330-2 LX - Flue gas analyser (anniversary set)
With this anniversary set, you are equipped for the most important measurements involving heating systems: The TÜV-tested flue gas analyser testo 330-2 LX is delivered with an O2 and a CO H2-compensated sensor, TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe, Testo fast printer (optional), system case and practical accessories. 5-year warranty without maintenance contract on O2 and CO sensors and Bluetooth Interface with free App for operation and documentation.
The testo 330-2 LX is the professional flue gas analyser which meets the highest requirements and fulfils any measurement task on gas, oil and solid fuel systems.
testo 330-2 LX anniversary set
- High-quality long-life measuring cells: sensors for O2 and CO are included in the scope of delivery – the CO cell is H2-compensated
- 5-year warranty without maintenance contract on O2 and CO sensor
- The sensors have a service life of up to 6 years. This means at least one sensor replacement is saved in the course of a normal operating life
- Bluetooth Interface - Where there is a large distance from the measuring point, the measurement data can be transferred from the flue gas analyser to a smartphone or tablet. Logging and dispatch to customers possible with the testo combustion AppFree testo combustion App for iOS and Android devices, available as a download
- With its automatic fresh air dilution from 8,000 ppm CO, the testo 330-2 LX offers a high level of reliability when setting solid fuel and oil systems and protects the sensors up to 30,000 ppm CO content
- Logger function for easy long-term recording of the measurement profile, large memory for up to 500,000 readings
- Pressure measurement up to 300 mbar
- Integrated magnets for easy fixing during the measuring process
- Condensate trap: easy-to-empty collection vessel in the instrument
- User-defined fuels
- IrDa/Bluetooth interface for data transfer to pocket PC/laptop/printer
- ZIV driver for standard industry software
- Integrated customer data memory
- Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all channels for flue gas measurement via the probe coupling (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated in the flue gas probe)
- EasyHeat PC software (optional): create customer profiles on the PC saving lots of time, print out measurement protocols as professional reports with just a few clicks
- Flue gas measurement (combustion air temperature, flue gas temperature, O2, CO and CO2 concentration and as an option: NO / NO2, flue gas loss, gas-air ratio and efficiency)
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without probe removal: the probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- Gas flow and static gas pressure (with optional pressure connection set 0554 1203)
- 4 Pa measurement (with optional fine pressure probe)
- Gas leak detection (with optional probe 0632 3330)
- Ambient CO / CO2 measurement (with optional probes 0632 3331 Ambient CO probe, 0632 1240 CO2 probe + Connection Cable 0430 0143)
- Ambient CO measurement with 15-minute mean value calculation through standard flue gas probe
- Data recording for up to 2 hours possible
- Performance of gas tightness tests (-300 to +300 mbar, with optional pressure connection set 0554 1213) + Gas Pressure Controller (300602 3000)
- Automatic burner error diagnosis through optional readout adapter (0554 1206) (for digital automatic furnaces)
- Differential temperature measurement with differential temperature set 0554 1208
- CPA1 Accessories Kit 300554 1000 Includes: B2 angled probe, B1 gas cooker probe, hose connector, silicon hose, gas pressure controller, gas leak detector.
Versatile, robust and efficient – the advantages of the flue gas analyser
The flue gas analyser has three high-quality sensor sockets – for the permanently integrated O2 sensor, the configurable CO sensor and an optional NO sensor. This means it meets the statutory provisions of the German Federal immission Control Ordinance (BImSchV). With its H2-compensation, the CO sensor has a measuring range of up to 8000 ppm. Additionally, the automatic fresh air dilution increases the measuring range to 30,000 ppm for CO measurements. A protection of the CO measuring cell contributes to the long sensor life of up to 6 years.
A temperature probe is integrated into the flue gas probe for direct measurement of temperature, O2, CO and NO. This enables calculation of all the relevant flue gas parameters, such as CO2 value, efficiency, flue gas loss and NO2 (with optional 3rd sensor). In addition, direct draught or pressure measurements are also possible.
Zeroing without probe removal enables the probe to remain in the flue during zeroing. This saves time and laborious flushing - only on testo 330-2 sets.
The high-resolution graphic colour display presents readings graphically and can also easily be read in poor light conditions. Self-explanatory menu guidance and standardised measuring processes make the flue gas analyser easy to operate with just a few clicks.
Modular flue gas probe, TÜV-tested:
- On the TÜV-tested modular flue gas probe with 180 mm long probe shaft, the flue gas path and temperature channel can easily be connected to the measuring instrument via a practical bayonet lock
- The probe shaft is really easy to replace, thanks to the quick-change click system on the handle
- The thermocouple NiCr-Ni, which is integrated in the probe shaft, enables temperature measurement up to 500°C
Testo fast printer IrDa:
- The Testo fast printer and infrared interface saves your measurement values black on white. It enables immediate printout of readings, including date and time
- testo 330-2 LX flue gas analyser with O2 and CO H2-compensated sensors, Bluetooth interface, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol
- Mains unit for connection to the testo 330-2 LX flue gas analyser (0554 1096)
- Modular flue gas probe 180 mm; Ø 8 mm; Tmax. 500 °C; TÜV-tested; hose 2.2 m (0600 9760)
- Replacement dirt filters for modular flue gas probe; 10 off (0554 3385)
- Testo fast IrDa printer with wireless infrared interface, 1 roll of thermal paper and 4 AA batteries (0554 0549)
- Spare thermal paper for printer, permament ink; 6 rolls (0554 0568)
- System case for instrument, probes and accessories; height 130 mm (0516 3300)