When ambient conditions need to be documented extremely accurately and securely,for example in a laboratory, the testo 176 P1 is the right data logger. It has an internal absolute pressure sensor and connection possibilities for two external temperature/humidity probes. An integrated dewpoint calculation makes it universally applicable. The free ComSoft Basic software allows fast programming and easy data analysis.
- High level of data security
- Internal absolute pressure sensor and connection possibility for two external temperature/humidity probes
- Stores 2 million measurement values
- Up to 8 years' battery life
- Data transfer via USB cable or SD card
*New Features for testo 176 Humidity Data Loggers:
The testo 176 H1 (0572 1765) H2 (0572 1766) and testo 176 P1 (0572 1767) humidity data loggers, can now be upgraded to utilise all testo NTC temperature probes. The new probe options widen the application field, for example, in mould analysis where typically an NTC surface probe is used parallel to the air temperature / humidity probe.
To enable this feature, the logger firmware and software will need to be updated by testo, thus the loggers will need to be returned to us for the upgrade to be carried out.
Please be aware that data loggers with a production date of May 2014 will be delivered with the new firmware version; data loggers with an earlier production date will not have this update in place. Please contact us on 01420 544 433 to arrange sending in your logger for this upgrade.
To use these new features, you must have the following versions of firmware or software:
- Firmware version (testo 176 H1 / testo 176 P1): V.1.94 or higher
- Software version ComSoft Basic (0572 0580): V. 5.0 SP 5 or higher
- Software version ComSoft Prof. (0572 1704): V. 4.3 SP 1 or higher
||-40 to +85 °C
||-20 to +70 °C
||103 x 63 x 33 mm
|Probe type NTC|
||-20 to +70 °C
||±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
±0.4 °C (remaining range)
|Probe type humid. sensor, cap.|
||0 to 100 %RH
|Probe type Pressure probe|
||600 to 1100 mbar
||±3 mbar (0 to +50 °C)